After an extended period of teaching, I’m moving into a season of self-directed learning. I plan to teach again soon, but with new skills and knowledge.
Short term, I’m focused on:
- Developing software for the University of Minnesota-Extension
- Doing some programming experiments inspired by Julia Evans and writing up results
- Finishing a plan to mature and expand my software development skills
- Reading Moby Dick by Herman Melville & Debt: The First 5,000 Years, David Graeber
Long term, my plans include:
- Pursuing a graduate degree in Computational Linguistics or Information Science
Last updated October 2018.